Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Life...

I just posted an novel about all the craziness that has gone on the past couple of weeks, but I wanted to shed some light on our happy little lives here in the Drape. When someone asks the question, "What's new?", I don't feel like I really have a lot to say, but I must say that we have an amazing little world. Ethan and Ava are purelt hilarious and make me laugh and smile multiple times a day. A couple of the new favorite things are:
- Ava blowing bubbles in the bath and saying "buhbuh"
- Ava tickling Ethans "buhbuh" aka belly button every night and him laughing hysterically
- Ethan doing great in school, kindermusick, soccer and with friends (We love you Pede and Pord) and daily saying, "Mom...(waiting for a response), "yes Ethan", "...I love you"
- Ethan getting up at 6 am to be with David and them hanging out for 45 minutes while David gets ready, both talking incredibly loud and me pretending to be asleep but hearing every word.
- David finding time to do really good and important things, even though he is absolutely drowning in work.
- Ethan writing his name (Ethan Howell)
- Ava going up the ladder and down the slide multiple times on her own and getting her own diaper and wipes (today is was one wipe...no, that does not work) and all of her accomplishments.
- The park by our house which is currently a second home to me- love it!! And with the nice weather, we often have visitors at our second home!

I have wonderful and amazing friends and we have wonderful and amazing family members- thanks to you all!!!

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Kari - I had to tag you!! Check out my blog to see what you have to do! love ya!

Shar said...

Kari, I love the update.. the end of March is so soon! I can't believe all the sicknesses and hurts that have happened to you guys. Way to tough it out.

Amanda said...

Isn't life great. Because Dave is so busy you can pretty much do something anytime, day or night. It's great, although I know you need your husband. YOU are the awesome friend!

Erika said...

Kari! So great to get your comment. Your kids are ADORABLE!! Only a week more of Dave's crazy schedule? I hope so. John works long hours and it can get tough sometimes with the little ones. I wish we were up there to meet you at the park! I may be up in April and definitely this summer.

The Evans Family said...

Kari,

I found your link on Brigette's blog, so I took a peak! Your kids are so cute! Boy do I remember the days of busy season at the ole accounting firm! Don't miss them a bit! Get me your email address and I will send you the pictures I took at the SLC marathon!

Kristi