Monday, January 14, 2008

Quotable Quotes

Ethan and I (and Ava) were in the car today driving, and Ethan said, "Who is he mama?" (said intently), and I said,"Who is who?" and he said "the guy singing... the guy said 'I just want you to know who I am.' " It was absolutely hilarious!!! I am sure many of you know that song - "and I don't want the world to see me, cuz I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am"- or something like that. Yes, I know I shouldn't go on the show "Don't forget the lyrics". Anyway, pretty funny!

5 comments:

Shar said...

Oh Ethan! I love that quote. Who is that guy? Who knows.

Lyndsey said...

Hilarious!!! Dear love him, he is such a cutie. Callum sure misses playing with him.

Denise said...

that's so cute! keep writing that stuff down, he will cherish it later!

Amanda said...

Ethan is so funny. Kids take things so literally. Tell my "son" that his mom says hi! I miss you guys!

Did I tell you that Peter prayed that Jesus could come to a BBQ at our house? We talk about Him all the time he probably wonders why we don't see Him.

Mimi said...

Kari - I just found your blog thru Catherine's link. You look great and your kids are adorable. Fun to see what you are up to.