Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolutions





Do you believe in them?? I definitely do. Anything to get me to do better than I am today is a step in the right direction (even if it only lasts a day), my only problem is that I think about them so long, I don't really set them, so if anyone has some really good ideas, let me know.

Also, since I like looking at pictures on other blogs, I wanted to add some more from Christmas time with our family. My sister-in-law always says "you want your boys sweet and your girls sassy" and Ava definitely has some sass- if you ever see her clapping in a picture, chances are it is for herself. She is as fun as she can be- kids are so great!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I do! Check out my blog for 2 different ideas to help you get started on making and keeping those goals :) The One word challenge is really propelling me into gear!

Denise said...

The pursuit of excellence pamphlet is always a good guideline to follow, it will definitely kick you into gear! Love the pics!

Shar said...

Kari, I think it is always fun to set goals like "No Brownies this year." I actually wrote that down last year in my family time capsule. It always makes for a good laugh when you read the following year. Good luck. Love you.