Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quotes of the day

Ethan: I need to dump
Mom: What?!? (dismayed)
Ethan: I need to dump, we don't say number 2 anymore, we say dump
Mom: Where did you learn that (need I ask)?
Ethan: Daddy

While I was "sleeping" this morning, Ethan and Daddy were in the bathroom, daddy was getting ready for the day. Their definition of being quiet is about a thousand decibels louder than what my definition would be, but I was trying to keep Ava asleep so I pretended to be asleep and I heard this snippet of their conversation.
Ethan: When I will get bigger I will be the daddy and you will be the grandpa!!! (Said with enthusiasm)
Daddy: You're right
Ethan: And I will name my boys Scale, Laura and Super hero
Ethan: And I will have an Ava, she will be my baby

Mama: So I don't know about going on that trip, I don't know who we could leave the kids with.
Ethan: Take me with you, leave Ava home
Daddy: Lookin' out for numbr one huh
Ethan: ...number one? What is number one?
Mommy: What do you think number one is Ethan
Ethan: Potty

Pretty funny, maybe just because I am the mom, but I thought it was funny.

Yesterday we went boating and Ethan went on the tube with daddy. Before he was not happy because I "guy he didn't know" got to two times waterskiing before Ethan could go on the tube. He was so funny with David and they had a great time together. Ethan stood up on the tube, stretched his arms out as far as they could go and opened his mouth wide. David had the same pose- crazies

No comments: